Silwet L-77 擬南芥轉化專用試劑
Silwet L-77 is a chemical mixture of polyalkyleneoxide modified heptamethyltrisiloxane (84%) and allyloxypolyethyleneglycol methyl ether (16%). It is an essential infiltration media ingredient for all Agrobacterium-based transformations of Arabidopsis and other plants. 10 mL and 35 mL are sufficient quantity to prepare 33 L and 115 L of vacuum infiltration medium when used at the recommended rate of 0.03%, v/v, respectively.
Physical appearance Clear, light amber liquid
Pounds per gallon 8.370
Specific gravity 1.0 - 1.01
pH (1.0%) 6.0 - 7.0
Freeze Point less than 35 degrees F
Surface Tension (0.125% v/v) less than 25 dynes/cm
Contact Angle (0.125% v/v) less than 5 degrees F
Draves Wet Time (0.125% v/v) less than 15.0 seconds
General Product Information
(1) SILWET L-77 contains organosilicone surfactants designed to provide superior wetting and coverage.
(2) SILWET L-77 can improve water penetration of hard to wet soils and provide more uniform distribution of applied moisture.
(3) SILWET L-77 is generally compatible with pesticides and fertilizer solutions.
(4) SILWET L-77 may cause excessive foam if not properly added to the spray tank. To minimize foam generation, add SILWET L-77 to the tank after all other ingredients are added. If foaming is still a concern, add an antifoaming agent, such as FOAMBUSTER or COMBAT PLUS to the tank prior to adding SILWET L-77.
(5) Do not allow spray mixes containing SILWET L-77 to sit over 36 hours.
GE分裝 10ml 350元